Advertising / PR
Oneika the Traveller is a leading travel website that provides travel advice, information, and inspiration to travellers (be them inexperienced or seasoned). The site is particularly geared toward female travellers between the ages of 25 to 45, and enjoys a large readership of African American travellers.
Oneika the Traveller is syndicated on major online publications such as the Huffington Post and American Airlines, and thus has a large reach. EasyJet ranked Oneika the Traveller as one of their Top 10 Travel Blogs in April 2011, and the author was voted as one of the 11 black women who inspire travel by Clutch Magazine. Most recently, Oneika the Traveller was selected as GoAbroad.com’s Blog of the Week and was selected by National Geographic to share her experiences about her travels in South America.
Oneika has also written for, and been featured in, many other online travel publications and blogs that have all linked back to the Oneika the Traveller site.
Press Trips and Partnerships
Oneika has worked with a number of travel brands and tourism boards; a campaign or travel series featuring your brand is a fantastic way to promote your destination to Oneika the Traveller’s audience.
Oneika has successfully partnered with major travel brands including:
- Fjord Discovery in Bergen, Norway with Visit Norway- June 2012
- Frommer’s Travel Guides- May 2012
- Hotel Negresco and Hi-Park Residences in Nice, France- May 2012
- Discovering York, England with Visit England and Visit York- April 2012
- Pullman Hotels, Jumeirah Group, and Atlantis in Dubai, UAE – February 2012
- The Carlton Hotel Collection in Brussels, Belgium – January 2012
- HostelBookers (continuing partnership from December 2011)
- England Exploration in Cornwall and Eastbourne with Visit England- June 2012
- Experiencing Pamplona, Spain with Roomorama and Eurail – July 2012
- Scandi-Baltic Adventure with Busabout – August 2012
- The Four Seasons in Amman, Jordan – August 2012
- City Exploration with Visit Ljubljana in Ljubljana, Slovenia – August 2012
- City Exploration with Lille Tourism in Lille, France – April 2013
- Culinary Discovery with Visit Luxembourg – June 2013
A variety of advertising options are available, including, but not limited to, sponsored posts, banner advertising, and social media coverage.
To further discuss your sponsorship or advertising needs, please contact: Oneika Raymond at email@example.com .